March 5, 2011

My sap is flowing, and it feels so good!

Sometimes I really feel like my blood is green. On cold winter days, plants sit still, not much growth, just maintaining, waiting.   Then with the lengthening of  the days and the slight warming of the soil, the sap starts to move and growth is inevitable!  We had a warm spell in Jan,(sucker spring) then the cold set in. 3/5 Just today I felt my sap start flowing and growth is inevitable!! boy what a great feeling!!    One of the reasons I named My Business Spring Fever was because of this feeling of bonding with nature and the overwhelming joy of the miracle of life! That feeling that you must go forth and plant! or the amazement of  wildflowers wishing you could create what only nature can.
 Had a great day at market, today, we recognise each other, those of us with green blood and with a look we understand. Here's wishing you a creative, bountiful, and joyous spring, may it linger into summer and fall  and in your heart and blood.

1 comment: